The Policy is prepared and made available to comply with the general data protection regulation (2016/679 of 27 April 2016) (the ”GDPR”) and the rules included herein on information to be provided to you.
We are a global organisation consisting of other Veo group companies (Technologies Inc. or Veo Technologies Australia Pty Ltd.). No processing of personal data is, however, performed by any of these other Veo group companies.
Thus, no other Veo group companies than the Veo Technologies ApS undertake any role or responsibility in relation to the data processing activities. For that reason, any questions, comments or enquiries concerning Veo’s processing of personal data as data controller will be handled by Veo Technologies ApS.
We only process personal data for legitimate purposes in accordance with the GDPR. Depending on the circumstances, the personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To deliver products or services to a user, customer, or member
- To answer enquires or complaints from users, customers, or members
- To store personal data to comply with applicable legislation requirements such as the Danish Bookkeeping Act, GDPR, etc.
- To send direct marketing to users, customers, or members
- To send newsletters on e-mail
- To communicate and exchange personal data with public authorities when required by law
- To facilitate a sales process
- To advertise and market our services and products
- To improve our products, services, and website
- To develop, train, and validate our systems and features, incl. our AI-models
- To generally administrate the use of our website, incl. our platform
- To provide service messages and information to users, customers, or members
- To give support and provide service messages, including answering questions and complaints and send updates about products and services
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
We process personal data about you when this is necessary and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Depending on the specific purposes and circumstances our processing of personal data will include the following types of personal data:
- Name, address, telephone number, club affiliation, e-mail, purchasing history, invoicing and bookkeeping data and documentation, IP address, username, location, time of recording, password, account status (customer points, payments etc.), age, sound and video recordings from sporting events and platform use and behaviour.
If we need to collect more personal data than what is specified above, we will inform you separately about this.
We only process your personal data when we have a legal basis to do so in accordance with the GDPR.
Depending on the specific purpose and the circumstances, the processing of personal data is based on the following legal basis:
- If we have asked for a consent for the processing of specific personal data, the legal basis for such personal data is consent, cf. article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do so by contacting us via the contact details below. If you choose to withdraw your consent, the personal data processed on this legal basis will be deleted, unless it can or must be processed, for example, to comply with legal obligations.
- The processing is necessary for entering into or for the performance of a contract to which you are party, cf. article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with applicable legislation, cf. article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in e.g. development and optimization etc. of our products, services and features as well as systems, incl. algorithm tools, if such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you which require protection of personal data, cf. article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Direct marketing: If we send you direct marketing, including by email, telephone, and SMS we will ask for your prior consent (“marketing permission”) in accordance with the applicable rules such as marketing acts. In this regard, we will use your personal data for the purpose of marketing, including for the purpose of sending you targeted communications regarding our products and services including but not limited to competitions special offers, e-books, webinars and other events. in the form of telephone calls, texts (e.g. SMS or Whatsapp), or newsletters by email. For this purpose, we will process personal data about you regarding your name, email address, telephone number and products you have indicated that you are interested in. The personal data are provided by you or your use of our website. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interests pursued are our interest in carrying out marketing activities and sending you relevant marketing regarding our products and services including but not limited to competitions special offers, e-books, webinars and other events.
We only pass on personal data to others when the law allows it or requires it. Our company is part of a concern/company group where personal data is shared between group companies depending on the circumstances.
We transfer personal data to the following recipients to/from the EU/EEA and the US:
- Data processors
We transfer personal data to countries or international organisations outside the EU/EEA. When we make such transfers, these are primarily based on an adequacy decision by the European Commission or the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission.
If you have any questions about our use of data processors, cooperation with other data controllers, incl. subsidiary companies, or transferring of data to third countries, please contact us for more information or documentation on the contact details below.
We ensure that the personal data is deleted when it is no longer relevant for the processing purposes as described above. We also retain personal data to the extent that it is an obligation from applicable law, as is the case with for example accounting and bookkeeping materials and records.
If you have registered for our newsletter, we will keep your personal data for as long as you wish to receive marketing materials from us and for two years after unsubscribing from the newsletter. For other marketing activities, we will keep your personal data for as long as the relevant marketing activity is ongoing and for up to two years after ending the activity.
If you have any questions about our retention of personal data, please contact the email mentioned below.
Subject to the conditions set out in the applicable data protection legislation (which we are able to inform you about, should you require more information), you as a data subject have certain rights that we can assist you to exercise. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by using the contact details below. The rights include the following:
- The right of access: You have a right to ask for copies of the personal data that we process about you, incl. relevant additional information.
- The right to rectification: You have a right to ask for rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning yourself.
- The right to erasure: You have, in certain circumstances, a right to have personal data concerning yourself erased.
- The right to restrict processing: You have, in certain situations, a right to have the processing of personal data about yourself restricted. If processing of personal data is restricted, it may (with the exception of storage) only be processed with your consent, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the protection of rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest in the European Union or of a European member state.
- The right to object: You have, in certain situations, a right to object to the legal processing of personal data about you. In particular, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for purpose of direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: You have, in certain situations, a right to receive personal data about yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from us.
- The right to withdraw consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal thereof.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, e.g., the Danish Data Protection Agency (datatilsynet.dk). More information about data subject rights can be found in the guidelines of the national data protection authorities.
By visiting and using our website(s), cookies are collected and used on the basis of consent. Information in these cookies include search terms on our website(s), IP address, location at login, browser type. See more at: veo.co/cookiesveo.co/cookies/ (hereinafter "Cookiedata").
Cookiedata is used for improvement of the website(s) and the user experience, to perform targeted marketing, to deliver our products, services or goods, customer support.
If you wish to limit or decline the cookies placed on your computer when visiting our website you can do so at any time by changing your browser settings. However, you should be aware that if you decline or reject cookies it will impact the functionality of the website which means that there are features on the website that you will not be able to see. Any browser allows that you delete cookies collectively or individually. How this is done depends on the used browser. Remember to delete the cookies in all browsers, if you use several different browsers.
You can set your browser not to save any cookies of this Website on your hard disk, or have your browser delete the cookies already saved on your device respectively. However, you should bear in mind that by doing so you may no longer be able to use all the provided functions of the Website in full. The procedure to change the browser settings vary from browser to browser, information regarding adaptations and definition of your browser settings can be found in the "Help" menu of each browser.
Registering for an account with Veo is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 13 in connection with creating an account with Veo.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has provided us with information in connection to creating an account, please contact us at support.veo.co. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this Policy.
The Website uses social plug-ins ("plug-ins") of facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"), of twitter.com, operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107 USA ("Twitter") and plus.google.com, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA ("Google+"; Facebook, Twitter and Google+ hereinafter referred to as "Social Networks"). The plug-ins are labelled with an icon of the corresponding Social Network.
When you visit a website containing plug-ins, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the corresponding Social Network. The content of the plug-ins is directly transmitted from the Social Network to your browser and linked to the Website.
If you are logged in on the corresponding Social Network, it can assign the access of the Website to your account of the corresponding Social Network. When you interact with the plug-ins, for instance with Facebook's "Like" button, or add a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to the corresponding Social Network.
Please refer to the data privacy statements of Facebook, Twitter or Google+ regarding purpose and extent of data collection, processing and usage by the corresponding Social Networks, as well as your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Our Website may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully. We are not responsible for these third-party sites.
We have put in place reasonable security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Website will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of the Website. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
We reserve the right to update and amend this Policy. If we do, we correct the date and the version at the bottom of this Policy. In case of significant changes, we will provide notification in the form of a visible notice, for example on our website or by direct message.
If you have questions or comments to this Policy or if you would like to exercise one or more data subject rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Veo Technologies ApS processes the personal data of individuals in the United Kingdom, in either the role of ‘data controller’ or ‘data processor’. Consequently, Veo Technologies ApS has appointed DataRep as its Data Protection Representative for the purposes of UK GDPR, as part of The Data Protection Act 2018 (as amended) (hereafter the “UK GDPR”) in the UK.
If Veo Technologies ApS has processed or is processing your personal data, you may be entitled to exercise your rights under UK GDPR in respect of that personal data. Certificate reference: VEO01-1-21.
If you have any questions regarding Veo Technologies ApS’ processing of personal data under UK GDPR, or if you want to exercise your rights under UK GDPR, you can do so by sending an e-mail to DataRep at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Veo Technologies ApS" in the subject line. Additionally, you can contact us on our online webform at www.datarep.uk/data-request.