We have developed a highly intelligent software that recognises the action on the pitch. With the position of players and the ball, our software create a video for you that automatically zooms and pans depending on the ball's position.
Our AI powered software uses neural networks and computer vision to automatically detect the ball’s possession and digitally pans and zooms in the recording. This gives the appearance of a moving camera that follows the action around the pitch even though the match is filmed with a static mounted camera.
When your match is processed, coaches and players can watch the footage on Veo’s platform. In the interactive video player, Veo’s AI marks goals and kickoff and you can use drag and drop functionality to mark your own highlights.
Veo is a 180° camera with two 4K lenses recording with 30 frames per second. The camera has storage enough for several matches and a powerful battery. Still, it weighs less than 1 kilogram making it portabe for both home and away games.
- Twin wide angle lenses
- Aligned for recording close to field
- f/3.1 fixed aperture
- 64GB memory makes sure you never run out of storage!
- Ethernet port for upload
- WiFi for connecting with your smart phone
- Two 4K lenses record with 30 frames per second
- Aluminium/3D printed SLS
- Single-button power
- 15V/2.4A (Charging)
- 4 hours recording (Battery)
- 72.5mm (h) x 37.0mm (w) x 42.7mm (d)
- 900 grams, 31.7 oz
- iPhone and Android smartphone for remote control.
- Ethernet for uploading when charging
- 1-year limited warranty
- 30-day return policy
In the box
- Veo camera
- Power adaptor (EU/UK adaptor)
- Quick release adapter
- Extreme carry case
Made in Denmark
- Veo is designed, developed and manufactured in Copenhagen, Denmark