Here at Veo, we want to give you the possibility to show your great skills in your own customisable profile page. Every player on every team can create their own profile and select the highlights they want to showcase to the world. See how in this blog post.
Showcase your favourite highlights with our new player profile feature.
Here at Veo, we want to give you the possibility to show your great skills in your own customisable profile page. Every player on every team can create their own profile and select the highlights they want to showcase to the world.
With your own personal player profile, you can easily share your best moments with friends, family, scouts and even college or university recruiters.
Here is a step-by-step guide to setting up your own player profile with your highlights.
How to set up your player profile
1. Log in to your Veo account at app.veo.co
2. Click the menu in the upper right corner
3. Click “Profile Settings”:
4. Profile settings page will open. This is where you write information about yourself, which will show on your page. Add bio, birthday, nationality, preferred foot, preferred jersey number, favourite position, and the username:
5. Click Save when you’re done:
6. Once you save the profile, your URL is generated as well as a direct link to your profile:
You can also access your profile from the menu, by clicking on “My profile”:
7. At first, the profile will be empty. How to showcase your favourite highlights to it?
On your home page at app.veo.co, there’s tab “Mentions”, where all of your highlights (the ones you are tagged in) appear:
8. When you find one you’d like to show on your profile, click the three dots next to it and click on “Add to my showcase”:
9. That’s it! It has now been added to your profile:
You can always add more highlights to your profile or edit your initial settings.
We hope you’ll enjoy this feature, and feel free to reach out to email@example.com with questions and feedback.